Silicone mold is a mold made of food grade silicone that can be used to bake cakes, pizza, bread, mousse, pudding, chocolate, and other foods.
Because silica gel is attributed to environmentally friendly materials, it does not contain any toxic substances. Therefore, the silicone mold products can be completely satisfied with the customer or third-party certification needs (such as FDA, LFGB, etc.). The silicone mold can be made into different shapes according to the customer's needs, such as animal shape, fruit shape, and can be customized. Color is beautiful and useful. I will introduce the questions that should be paid attention to when using silicone molds. How to maintain them?
1. After each application, use hot water (diluted detergent) or put it in the dishwasher. Do not use abrasive detergent or foam to clean. Ensure that the silicone cup is dry before each application and storage.
2. The silicone cup should be placed on the baking tray separately when baking. Do not dry the mold, for example, about a 6-die, if you only need to use 3 molds, then the other 3 molds must also be filled with water. Failure to do so may cause the mold to be burnt, which may result in a decrease in service life. In order to ensure the best baking effect of the product, a small amount of anti-stick baking oil can be quietly sprayed on the surface of the silicone cup before baking.
3. When the baking is finished, remove the whole baking tray from the oven and place the baked goods on the grid to be cooled until it is completely cooled!
4. Silicone cups can only be used in ovens, ovens, microwave ovens, and are not allowed to be used directly for gas, open flame or power, and directly above the heating plate or under the grill!
5. Do not use knives or other sharp tools on silicone products, and prevent heavy pressure and pulling!